The Ultimate Desktop DAC and Headphone Amp
The NuPrime DAC-10H combines leading-edge technology that offers PCM 384K & DSD256 decoding with a high-power balanced headphone amplifier. To excel beyond high performance DACs cluttering the marketplace, NuPrime recognizes that merely supporting standard sampling rates and hi-res music formats using state-of-the-art chips or proprietary digital signal processing is not sufficient. To satisfy the most discerning audiophiles, the NuPrime DAC-10H must do three things exceptionally well: 1) drive any headphones with ease; 2) deliver the utmost detail during a symphony’s quietest passages or a soundtrack’s heart-pounding explosion; and 3) all of this in the most natural sound. Simply put, the DAC-10H is a truly musical device.
Several notable features:
- Five digital and two stereo inputs for system flexibility.
- SABRE32 Reference ES9018K2M from ESS Technology is one of the world’s best-performing 32-bit audio DAC solution for high-end consumer applications and professional studio equipment. With ESS’s 32-bit Hyperstream™ DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, the SABRE32 Reference DAC delivers an unprecedented dynamic range of up to 127dB and THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise) of -120dB, all of which put the DAC-10H at the industry’s cutting edge.
- Symmetrical signal processing with exact signal transmission over the entire frequency spectrum and extremely low harmonic distortion, ensuring an unadulterated musical presentation.
- Asynchronous transfer mode.
- Ultra-low-noise JFETs in the input stage for the lowest possible noise level.
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 (up to 11.2MHz) and DoP (up to 5.6MHz) method.
- Sample Rate Display – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 kHz and DSD64 to DSD256.
- Unique dual gain settings for RCA with 2V or 4V outputs, XLR with 4V or 8V outputs; and each of the balanced and unbalanced headphone outputs with four different high power output settings.
- Exclusive driver software for Windows. Standard driver software for Mac.
Today’s best headphones can cost as much as a high-end DAC. Their owners demand a headphone amp that fully exploits their potential. Key features of the headphone amp:
- A 4-pin balanced and a standard 6.2mm stereo headphone amplifier outputs.
- Output circuitry designed for use with up to two dynamic headphones. Consistent wiring and the use of XLR-4 sockets ensure excellent channel separation.
- A gain switch for use with in-ear, on-ear and over-ear headphones.
- Linear power supply with multi-rail toroidal transformer.
- Independent left/right channel power supplies.
- 12V trigger output
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention
- Included remote control for full convenience.
- Available in stylish black or silver anodized aluminum finish