The Totem Storm Sub is one of the most flexible high-performance subwoofers available. The Storm Sub shares external cone topography and material with the two flanking passive units, resulting in a more informative and less compressed energy flow. Designed mostly for cinema/surround applications, the Storm Sub is very comfortable in a stereo or multi-channel audio environment.
The Storm Sub offers automatic power-down, its amplifier going into standby when signal is absent and reactivating automatically on signal reception. Other features include volume adjustment, variable phase dial, a pair of low-level RCA inputs and a crossover enabling/disabling switch to use low frequency management and control from processor.
- 8” active diver / (2) 8” passive radiators for precise articulation and bass extension
- Internal crossover offers a seamless blend to our loudspeakers
- Detachable power cord and isolation feet included
- Designed for A/V stereo applications
- Slow burn fuse protection
- Available in exotic veneer or Design multicoated polyester finishes
- Full mono-shell hand-assembled chassis
- Lock mitered cabinet joints
- Exclusive, 300 watts integrated amplifier
- High/low pass audio connections for extreme flexibility
- Variable gain / phase / frequency adjustments for pinpoint accuracy
||26 - 250 Hz (in room)
||8" / 20.32 cm cast frame unit, special concave cone and dust cap.
||2 x 8" / 20.32 cm cast frames, special concave cone and dust cap.
|Dimensions (w x h x d)
||11" x 12" x 13.8" / 27.94 x 30.48 x 35.05 cm
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...